Urothelial Cancer Course 2023
December 7 @ 8:00 am - December 9 @ 5:00 pm
We are very pleased to announce that our Urothelial Cancer Course 2023 on tumor heterogeneity and therapeutic resistance is now open for registration. The course is organized by Francois Radvanyi, Isabelle Bernard-Pierrot and Yves Allory (Curie), Philippe Beuzeboc and Yann Neuzillet (Foch) and Institute Curie`s medical scientific program in Urology and will take place the 7-9th of December 2023 in Institute Curie.
The main theme will focus on the recent advancements and ongoing challenges of tumor heterogeneity and therapeutic resistance. These will be addressed in the following:
- Subsets of urothelial cancers:
- NMIBC, MIBC, UTUC, metastases
- Tumor subtypes (stressing similarities with other cancers)
- Basal, luminal, neuroendocrine…
- Immunotherapy & mechanisms
- Targeted therapies & mechanisms
- Biomarkers (e.g., urinary)
- Preclinical models (e.g., animal, organoid)
- Single cell (e.g., transcriptome, chromatin)
- Spatial transcriptomic
- Stages of technology/drug development (with companies)
Invited speakers include international recognized experts (physicians & scientist) in the field of bladder cancer from France, Europe and world-wide and we hope to attract medical and scientific students and postdocs that are implicated in urology cancer research.
This advanced course will be of interest for trainees, MDs, PhDs, Post-docs and anyone with interest in urothelial cancer with a significant time saved for interactive discussions.
Here the link for the registration:
All the best,